Monday, January 23, 2017

Project 52 - Weeks 1 & 2

Hey there! I can't believe that January is almost over already! I feel like it was just barely Christmas like last week!

I am beyond thrilled to be a part of the 2017 Project Life Creative Team, and one of my goals this year is to share with you all how I use the Project Life App to record our memories. The Project Life App is seriously such an amazing tool! I love scrap-booking, but I find the task of printing pictures, gluing, etc. to be kind of daunting and not to mention time consuming! But the app is such an awesome alternative, I'm able to put together layouts in minutes and save them conveniently on my phone throughout the year. I just finished up our pages from 2016 and I am so excited to get them printed in a photo book!

You can print your pages right from the app, and slip them into your Project Life scrapbook! 
To purchase Project Life products just CLICK HERE 
They have loads of cute albums, page protectors, and other items for those of you not using the app as well. I highly recommend checking it out!
The Project Life App is available for both Apple and Android devices.

Alright, so below are my pages I created in the app for the first two weeks of 2017. I'll include what kits and supplies I used under each image.

First page layout
-layout design A
-cards from the Project 52 Fresh Edition

Week 1
-layout design A
-cards from the Project 52 Fresh Edition & Project 52 Fresh Calendars

Week 1 (page 2)
-layout design Big Shot 7
-card from Project 52 Fresh Edition

Week 2
-layout design A
-top left card from Project 52 Fresh Edition
-camera card from Fine & Dandy Collection
-journaling card from Good Vibes Edition


If you guys have any questions about Project Life feel free to comment below and ask! 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Love your layout for the beginning of 2017. Are those numbers on the first page in the Kit you mentioned? I didn't see them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yolanda! Those are blank journaling cards found in the Project 52 Fresh Edition, I just went in and typed the number on each card and made the font as big as possible! Then just centered it as best I could for each one. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete